Thanks again to all who’ve been staying in touch with us via email or this blog. Things are moving along nicely, and we are still looking forward to a mid-fall launch of the site. Here are some of the particulars:
1. We just today signed off on the final wire frames (site architecture) for the entire website.
2. Development work for the general site has been underway for a few weeks.
3. Integration of our search engine is about to begin.
4. The site design is nearing completion, and everyone who has seen it really likes the look and feel of the design.
5. The logo, as you can see at the top of this site, is complete, and we’re getting good feedback on it, as well.
6. Work has begun on the marketing plans, and we hope we can do the things it takes to get people to check us out. Make no mistake about it… you are a critical part of our ability to get the word out.
That, in general terms, is where we’re at. As I mentioned, we’re still looking at a mid-fall launch, and that has not changed. As we near the date, I will continue to provide more information.
Thank you again for following along with our site and this blog. It means a lot to us, and we hope we can deliver on our product.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or feedback, please continue to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or place a comment on the blog.